Sunday, May 2, 2010




Isn't this so adorable? I love it. Be sure to watch the video @ the end.


New hair cut




These are so funny! She is pouting!! Kinda!











Donovan chuggin' down the frozen orange juice concentrate!




5 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Time just goes way too fast.

Jacob and Cami said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Time just goes way too fast.

Stacy said...

That video was so cute! So since you guys are moving to TX does that mean we won't see you over Memorial weekend for branding? I hope we get to see you. The kids are getting so big!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Wow, what a cutie pie!! They are really growing! I think you will love Texas. You will be in the heart of the hill country. You won't believe the bluebonnets!! Congratulations on the job!

Pamela Brown said...

You guys are such a cute family, and I love your new hair cut. I hope that you guys have fun in Texas that is so exciting. Good luck with everything :)